17 years ago
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Zhenia's Birthday
I wish I could post on here that I called Zhenia and wished him a happy birthday. But I called and called this morning and the call never went through. I practiced and practiced so I would say it just right ( S Dnem Rozhdeniya) but I never got to say it. We sent him a birthday/Easter present but I doubt he will receive it any time soon. Last time I talked to him he sounded bummed like he was giving up hope. I kept telling him I miss him and I want to see him, but all he would say is uh huh. When I told him we would come soon, he said "no". I am sure it has to be hard for him to wait and not know. I call as often as I can, but for a kid I am sure that isn't enough. We were really disappointed we couldn't tell him happy birthday and let him know we were thinking about him. Hopefully this process picks up and we can go get him and assure him in person he is coming home with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sad :*( for him & you & us... everyone. Miss him! Counting down though... Love you!
ReplyDelete