Yesterday was the Trinity's "Patriotic program". The week before was her "moms and muffins program". In both she sang wonderful upbeat songs. The moms and muffins programs sang some funny, heart warming and very creative songs about moms. It was so cute, and melted my heart. The patriotic program sang all about how proud they were to be an American and how thankful they are.
I don't know who creates these songs, but they have done the world a favor, by creating them. I have yet to hear music as wonderful as these songs, and that mean as much. To hear my little first grader (and Austin when he did it in first grade) made me cry and reminded me of the GREAT, GREAT joys of having these little kids.
All of the homework, all of the headache, all of it is worth it. I feel SO blessed!
17 years ago
How awesome!!! I am sure she did a great job!
ReplyDeleteThose are the best! Way to go Trinity. It's even more awesome that she has parents that love and support. You guys are awesome parents.
ReplyDelete