Monday, February 8, 2010

Friday

WoW!!! I managed to get SO much done Friday. It's amazing what you can do when you have the day off work and your husband is out of town.
I got up, made the kids breakfast, took them to school, drove to sandy and filed a small claims court case against Hollywood Body (horrible place, don't go there!!!), got safety and emissions done on my car and registered it. Hit blockbuster to get a chick flick for the husbandless weekend. Picked Austin up from school and took him to the ortho to get his expansion appliance put in. Took Austin back to school and then went to the gym. At the gym I had almost a two hour arm workout that felt great (although now painful :)). From there I hit the store to pick up some drinks. I then picked the kids up, took them to Target to get valentines cards and supplies. We headed home after that and I scraped the caulk out of the shower to I could re-caulk it all later. Then we changed and went to gateway where we made a return and did a little shopping. We went to sky box for dinner and then played arcades for about an hour or two. Went home and crashed.
Talk about a VERY successful day. I was SO happy with all I got done.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a killer work out. Good for you!!! You gotta love those busy productive days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love successful, get-a-ton-done days! :)

    ReplyDelete