I got Lasik done on Thursday and today my eyes feel fine. I can see perfectly and other than some dryness, no side effects today. The procedure itself sucked. But once it was done it wasn't too bad. I am SO excited to be able to see well.
i keep reading about you lasik, in a couple posts, and i keep thinking about lasix, which is a drug people take when they are retaining water, and i keep getting so confused thinking something is wrong with you. lol. bad side of learning drugs, everything looks like a drug name.
I started this blog a while ago, but never did anything with it. However I find myself reading my sisters and sister in laws and finding it's a great way to keep track of all those happy little memories. I doubt I will post too often but hope to be on here enough to be able to say "This was my year". Wish me luck :)
Hooray!!! No more contacts or glasses! SWEET!
ReplyDeletei keep reading about you lasik, in a couple posts, and i keep thinking about lasix, which is a drug people take when they are retaining water, and i keep getting so confused thinking something is wrong with you. lol. bad side of learning drugs, everything looks like a drug name.
ReplyDelete