17 years ago
Friday, February 19, 2010
Jeremy talks to Zhenia
Jeremy hadn't been able to talk to Zhenia yet. For some reason whenever I would conference him in Zhenia wouldn't answer or we would have a problem. But on today (Feb 19th) Jeremy and I were able to get a hold of him and man was Zhenia excited! He kept saying "papa" really loud and he talked ninety miles an hour. It was the most excited I have heard him since the first time I talked to him. Jeremy and Zhenia had no clue what each other was saying, but they laughed at each other a lot. It was an awesome conversation. Even if no one understood it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that's cool. give us a heads up and we can bring daves friend over to translate if you wanna have a real conversation with zhenia. well as real as you can have with a six year old. or you can just call him, whatever you are more comfortable with.
ReplyDelete