17 years ago
Monday, February 22, 2010
Overwhelmed
I don't know if I am overwhelmed, losing my mind or what. A few weeks ago I showed up for my second consultation for Lasik. I took off work and headed up only to find out I was a week early. It was SO embarrassing, especially after I realized it was my mistake not theirs. Plus I had taken time off work and everything. Then today I had Jeremy take off work and take Austin to his orthodontist appt. (not to mention Austin is missing school). Jeremy called me about ten minutes after the appointment, in a not so very happy mood to inform me that the appointment wasn't until tomorrow. He wasn't happy and I am embarrassed and remorseful. But more than that I am wondering what is wrong with me. I never used to have this problem. I know I have a lot going on, but really, mistaking doctors appts. twice? Not only that but inconveniencing others as well. What's even worse is I got a reminder notice for both appointments stating the exact date. I am losing it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's really not funny, but thanks for making me laugh. ;) Maybe your iphone is switching dates on you? LOL
ReplyDeleteYou think its bad now, wait until you're my age. I need a sticky note just to remember where I live.
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't worry about it. Its just stress.