Monday, February 8, 2010

Zhenia update

Well, we have been able to talk to Zhenia almost every other day. He is loving having the cell phone we got him and his Nannies and care takers call him to keep him company as well. Austin and Trinity got to talk to him Friday and they loved it. Zhenia let his friend Vlad get on the phone and talk to us too. He asked (in Russian) if Zhenia was coming to live with us in America. Luckily I had recently asked Zhenia a similar question in Russian so I was able to understand Vlad and answer, Da (yes). It was good to hear Zhenia laugh and play. We can't wait to see him again.

1 comment:

  1. I love so much reading all these fabulous updates. Thanks so much for taking the time to keep us informed. Im so glad you got him the phone and have been able to talk to him so much.

    ReplyDelete