We had a great weekend. We got the lawn mowed, the house cleaned, helped some friends move and then decided to have some fun. Jeremy's Aunt Kay watched the kids for us Saturday night and Jeremy and I went out. We started at Takashi's and had some fantastic Sushi. I love that place! Then we left there and walked to Keys On Main, it is a Piano bar downtown. It was fun and it is a really upbeat place. We enjoyed it, but I have to admit I was surprised to find so many gay couples. One after another kept pouring in. I figured it must be sort of a hang out for them or something (over half the people there that night was gay), not that it mattered, it was just surprising. (We found out at breakfast Sunday it was Gay Pride Celebration that night :)) Like I said though, lots of good music, we may have to take some friends/family members there, just cause you don't drink doesn't mean you can't appreciate some fun Piano Dueling :)
Then we left there and walked to the Red Door. They usually have fantastic Martini's but I have to admit, it wasn't very good this time (I didn't even drink half of mine). But the music there was good too.
What a night we loved it. Then we woke up the next morning and had brunch at Moxi Bistro in bountiful. It's a great place. I can't wait to take Amy and Kerry when they come in town. Infusion Yoga is attached to it as well, I am excited to go try out the Yoga (and maybe the Massage parlor upstairs :)). From there we headed to the Gym, then came home, grabbed the kids and headed to Neptune divers to try some scuba/snorkeling.
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment