Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Home for Sale?

So our house is up for sale. We put it up for sale about two weeks ago. We did that because we looked at a house in West Farmington and fell in love. We immediately drove to the store and bought a for sale sign. I called our broker the next day to get us a pre-aproved letter (thinking I needed that in order to make an offer). We took a week to get our ducks in a row and get the pre-approved letter. We were going to make an offer on the 21st, but apparently while we were in St. Anthony's (the 19th) someone else made an offer and the home owners accepted it. We are BUMMED! It was a great neighborhood, on .51 acres and 4900 square feet. It was a brick rambler with a walk out basement, a basketball court and best of all a 4 car garage up front and another 2 (more like 1 though) in back. So perfect for us. We are still bummed (and moping a bit :( ). So I don't know what we are doing now, other than keeping our eye out to find another one (although this one took me about 3 years to find).

4 comments:

  1. Awww bummer Heidi, I know how bad you wanted this! I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you didn't get the house. You could always build one exactly the same..? Just a thought, but doesn't make it better I know. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sad... i'd heard that you were selling your house, and that you had found one you wanted, but I never heard that you didn't get it. I'm sorry....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frustrating! Sorry! I hope you find another great one... and that it doesn't take you 3 years to do so!

    ReplyDelete