Thursday, June 3, 2010

Wet T-shirt contest?

So I showed up at work yesterday, in my dress pants and white suit shirt. I head over to the break area to empty my mug from yesterdays water, and fill it with fresh ice. But when I took off the lid apparently I jerked it and "SPLASH" all over the front of my white shirt.
My shirt immediately went see through, and my friend at the break room declared I had won the "wet t-shirt contest". Talk about embarrassing. Luckily I have a jacket in my office, so I ran back (hoping not to see anyone) and threw my jacket over my now pointless shirt.
I must have office apparel bad Karma, I swear something is always happening :)

1 comment:

  1. One time I was wearing a white shirt to work and spilled a huge glob of guacamole down the front. I couldn't get it off (in fact I made it worse) and had nothing to cover it so I walked around with this big green stain for half a day. I hid at my desk the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete